Join Yuvo Health's Talent Network!
Yuvo works to increase access to primary care by supporting federally qualified health centers (FQHCs), the institutions that have dedicated the most to care for underserved communities. We work with FQHCs to help scale the quality of care they provide by providing access to new payment systems, developing and optimizing operational infrastructure, and convening partnerships in the broader care ecosystem so that they can increase their capacity and deliver the highest quality of care to their communities.
About Our Team
Yuvo's services help FQHCs gain peace of mind to focus on what they do best: provide quality care to communities in need. We optimize infrastructure by using data-driven support. Since 2020, Yuvo has raised over $20.2 million and officially became a Series A company in April 2023! Our team is about 55 people and growing, with members spread throughout North America and India. Our team members support roles within Population Health, Product, Network, Technology, Legal, Marketing & Partnerships, and FQHC partners in the New York City and Greater Cleveland Metro Areas.
Why You Should Join Our Team
- Org-wide dedication to supporting critical value-based care
- A small, united group with a culture rooted in respect and knowledge-sharing
- Founded just before the pandemic, we're comfortable and productive in remote environments.
- Opportunities throughout the year to get together in real life and partner with clients
- A mature working environment that offers a strong work/life balance
How To Join Our Talent Network
Yuvo Health has openings in North America! Don't see a job opening that aligns with your background? To join our talent network – click "apply" and submit your resume to be reviewed for future opportunities. To be considered for a specific position, please apply to that role directly.
What We Value
- Desire to learn and grow
- Bias towards action
- Team-oriented attitude, you derive joy from seeing others succeed
- Enthusiasm for and interest in health equity and innovation
- Unlimited vacation leave
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- $500 reimbursement for reasonable work equipment in the first year of employment
- Stock options
Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging
Our commitment to ensuring quality health care to underserved communities is the foundation of our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion in how we operate as a company and approach our work. Yuvo is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. With diversity, inclusion, equity, and belonging at the core of what we do, it is important to us to provide applicants with an inclusive, transparent, and fair candidate experience. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance throughout the hiring process.