Remote Therapist, Adolescents- Serious Mental Illness, Licensed in Virginia
At Flourish, our mission is to dramatically improve the lives of teens struggling with early indicators of serious mental health concerns. In a world where 1 in 25 adolescents and young adults 1 in 25 adolescents and young adults will be diagnosed with schizophrenia, bipolar, and other related conditions every year,the majority of these families suffer for decades to find stability and a path forward, however, for 5% of these families, the journey is different because they have access to effective care. We are here to ensure that everyone gets the same access we have, as we believe that the suffering associated with serious mental illness is preventable.
About the Role (remote) full or part time
We are seeking a Mental Health Professional licensed in Virginia and licensed to practice therapy independently with experienced working with adolescents and young adults with serious mental health diagnoses. The ideal candidate is eager to work with under-served populations that traditionally lack access to world-class care.
As a full-time or part-time mental health professional at Flourish, you will play a multifaceted role that encompasses clinical and product design work, as well as direct patient care. Your responsibilities will span the entire life-cycle of a family's engagement with treatment, from initial assessments to continual clinical support, supervision, and lasting remission.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate possesses significant experience working with adolescents, young adults, and families at different stages of clinical care for significant mental health concerns. Is well-versed in various evidence-based, family-focused therapies, with a strong understanding of early diagnosis periods. The ideal candidate thrives in a dynamic, startup environment that blends virtual and in-person aspects and hasthe ability to combine product insights with world-class clinical care.And above all, motivated by the ultimate goal of providing the highest quality care for everyone to achieve lasting recovery.
- High EQ and a strong desire to assist the families we serve.
- Licensing as a mental health practitioner in DC or Virgina (Required)
- Therapy License allowing you to provide independent care (Required)
- Experience in clinical settings treating adolescents with early indicators of serious mental health conditions.
- Proficiency in a variety of therapeutic modalities and confidence in integrating them into your clinical approach (including but not limited to coordinated specialty care, family-focused therapy, MST, FFT, and MI).
- Extensive experience working in under-served communities with complex family situations.
- Excellent organizational, communication and professionalism when dealing with various stakeholders.
- The ability to work with a diverse group of individuals.
- Curious and excited to work in an unstructured startup environment.
- A proactive, goal-oriented personality with a track record of meeting tight deadlines.
- The ability to think and act independently while being part of a collaborative team.
- A desire to help build an entirely new way to deliver care.
- Education: Master's (Preferred)
How to Get Involved
If you resonate with our mission and want to join a highly motivated, mission-oriented team that works hard, has fun together, and embraces quirkiness, we encourage you to apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $70,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
Flourish Health is committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Note: Due to the high volume of applications, Flourish Health may not be able to respond to all applicants. Those selected for interviews will typically hear from the Flourish team within one week of submitting their application. Flourish Health