Psychotherapist - LSW, LMFT, LCSW or LPC - Hybrid in Newtown, PA
At Blackbird Health our commitment is to provide precision care, with powerful outcomes for children, adolescents and young adults struggling with social developmental and school-related challenges. We believe that our youth deserve the very best care, not only for their physical health, but also their mental health. Through an integrated community-centered care approach, our skilled clinical team delivers exceptional virtual and in-person care across a wide range of specialties. If you're excited to work for a mission-driven company that values compassion, dedication, and a holistic approach to care, Blackbird Health is a great place to advance your career.
Under the direction of the Director of Behavioral Health, the Psychotherapist efficiently and accurately provides evidence-based psychotherapy services. Through collaboration with other specialty providers, this position determines and creates appropriate treatment plans for new and existing Blackbird patients.
WHY WORK WITH US:
- Hybrid work model
- Comprehensive benefits package; medical and dental coverage is available on day 1 of employment
- 401k (with a company match)
- Employer paid life insurance coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Additional paid time off for professional development/CEU's
- Evening and/or weekend schedule availability is incentivized
- Immediate referrals; caseload of 34-37 clients per week after onboarding and acclimation to the center
- Clinician-led leadership team
- Full credentialing services provided - we will take care of everything
- Clinical development and trainings
- Excellent administrative support is provided
- Weekly clinical consultations: this is paid time for all providers
- Explore your career advancement potential by receiving opportunities to grow with tenure
- Supportive work culture
- Blackbird Health is made up of intelligent, humble, compassionate and hardworking people. Joining the ranks means you'll have an automatic network to turn to for best practices, professional development, and opportunities to share your expertise
- Provide evidence-based psychotherapy services
- Evaluate new clients through biopsychosocial/diagnostic assessments
- Establish positive, trusting rapport with patients
- Create individualized treatment plans according to patient needs and circumstances
- Collaborate with other specialty providers (i.e. CRNPs, EF Coaches, Speech therapists) to establish an Integrated Treatment Plan
- Meet with patients regularly to provide counseling, and treatment and adjust treatment plans as necessary
- Conduct ongoing assessments of patient progress
- Involve and advise family members when appropriate
- Refer patients to outside specialists or agencies when necessary
- Maintain thorough records of patient meetings and progress
- Performs other clinical-related activities as assigned
- Active licensure in Pennsylvania as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Social Worker, Licensed Behavior Specialist, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist or PsyD is required.
- Flexibility to work a hybrid schedule; up to 3 days a week working onsite at our Newtown location, your remaining time will be remote
- Experience providing direct psychotherapy services to children and/or adolescence is desired
- Ability to maintain confidentiality according to HIPAA regulations
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively with patients, provider partners and colleagues
- Open to professional and clinical feedback and interested in working in a supporting and collegial clinical environment.
- Flexibility to adjust to a dynamic work environment.
- Must value operating in a collaborative and cooperative environment.
- Ability to show initiative, good judgment, and resourcefulness.
*The target range for this position is $70,000 - $90,000. Individual pay may vary from the target range and is determined by a number of factors including licensure, experience, location, internal pay equity, and other relevant business considerations.
FOSTERING AN INCLUSIVE ENVIRONMENT:
Blackbird is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and belonging. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of your education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs. Blackbird provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type.